Fill out the employment application form below to apply for a caregiver position.
We are hiring new caregivers!
We are always looking for qualified and experienced Direct Care Staff to work in our group homes:
- All existing staff and new hires earn a salary above the Arizona Minimum Wage.
- Employment type offered: Full-Time and Part-time positions available.
Job application requirements:
Best candidates will have resume, references, and credentials which show experience and clean driving record. These positions require reading, writing, and verbal communication skills and an ability to follow daily tasks, assignments, and chores using a team orientated approach.
- Be able to legally work in the United States.
- Be age 18 or older
- Be able to pass a background check and receive a fingerprint clearance card from the Department of Public Safety.
- Be able to provide 3 verifiable non-family references.
- Meet state/agency licensure requirements for CPR, First Aid and Article 9.
- Have a valid Arizona Driver’s License with a safe driving record, 39 month MVR required.
An applicant applying for a caregiver position WILL go through a background check, as prescribed by the State of Arizona.
This compulsory check ensures that applicants are fully cleared before providing support for someone who is considered vulnerable and subject to exploitation, harm, or neglect.